Industrial Product Designer
Karman Drones is looking for an Industrial Product Designer (For UAVs) who will be responsible for developing and designing UAVs rapid prototyping and developing products as per industry standards.
What You Will Do:
As a UAV Design Engineer at Karman Drones, you would be responsible for designing and developing UAVs. This would involve working on various aspects of the design process, including conceptual design, prototyping, testing, and production.
Some specific responsibilities you will have as a UAV design engineer include:
- Conducting research and development to identify new technologies and materials that could be used in the design and manufacture of drones.
- Developing and maintaining technical drawings, specifications, and other design documentation.
- Creating and testing prototypes of new drone designs, using SolidWorks or computer-aided design (CAD) software and other tools.
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure that drone designs are feasible, functional, and meet design requirements.
- Participating in production planning and helping to oversee the manufacture of drones according to established processes (If not established, Create One!).
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise during the design, prototype, and production phases.
- Analyze and improve production processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of UAVs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide technical support for UAVs.
- Research and stay current on industry trends and technologies related to UAVs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to varied technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team when required.
What You Will Bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in Product designing and development.
- Must have a background in Science/Engineering.
- Knowledge of UAV regulations and standards is preferred.
- Proficiency in CAD software and other design tools
- Experience in UAV design and development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Contact email: email@example.com
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Salary: Upto ₹ 12 Lakh/Annum Or Negotiable as per qualification.